عرض مشاركة مفردة
غير مقروءة 08-09-2008, 12:45 AM   #4
Zaynouba
عضو جديد

تاريخ التّسجيل: Oct 2006
المشاركات: 1
إفتراضي

I don't know realy how to say this, or where to say, or if anyone is ever going to read it. I,'ve lived abroad for years(though i am only in my twenties), I've know muslims living abroad,. I guess what I,m trying to say is this:why is it that when muslim men come abroad,they mary the women from that country and the minute they get their citizenship they desapeare without a trace. Do they know what they might have left behind, like maybe a sperm that has become a child? Arn't they scared? don't they feel responsable? Their children are brought up in a totaly unforgiving world, without no one to guide them at all. You may tell me that Allah is there for them, but it is the responsability of the parent too, Being my self a student in a non muslim community,I know it is difficult. The young male students that come here think they can have fun and leave, Maybe deap inside they don't mean any harm, but they do cause harm. So my advice is, If you're comming to study or work abroad, be carful,don't fool around,think that maybe an irresponsable act from your part could ruin many things and haunt you for the rest of days until the day of judgment
Zaynouba غير متصل   الرد مع إقتباس