العودة   حوار الخيمة العربية > القسم الثقافي > مكتبـة الخيمة العربيـة

« آخـــر الـــمـــشـــاركــــات »
         :: نظرات في رِسَالَةٌ فِي الصُّوفِيَّةِ وَالْفُقَرَاءِ (آخر رد :رضا البطاوى)       :: ابونا عميد عباد الرحمن (آخر رد :عبداللطيف أحمد فؤاد)       :: قراءة في مقال مخاطر من الفضاء قد تودي بالحضارة إلى الفناء (آخر رد :رضا البطاوى)       :: نظرات في كتاب من أحسن الحديث خطبة إبليس في النار (آخر رد :رضا البطاوى)       :: نظرات فى بحث وعي النبات (آخر رد :رضا البطاوى)       :: نظرات في بحث أهل الحديث (آخر رد :رضا البطاوى)       :: قراءة في كتاب إنسانيّة محمد(ص) (آخر رد :رضا البطاوى)       :: الى هيئة الامم المتحدة للمرأة,اعتداء بالضرب على ماجدات العراق في البصرة (آخر رد :اقبـال)       :: المهندس ابراهيم فؤاد عبداللطيف (آخر رد :عبداللطيف أحمد فؤاد)       :: نظرات في مقال احترس من ذلك الصوت الغامض (آخر رد :رضا البطاوى)      

المشاركة في الموضوع
خيارات الموضوع بحث في هذا الموضوع طريقة العرض
غير مقروءة 03-11-2012, 12:39 PM   #1
عبداللطيف أحمد فؤاد
عضو مميّز

تاريخ التّسجيل: May 2008
الإقامة: مصر
المشاركات: 849
إفتراضي The death of hearts ( short story

Once upon a time in 3030 there was a young wonderful poet called Amro .Amro was a very great person. He was born in 3000 . His heart contained 500 countries . His eyes contained 150 cities , so you can imagine how wide is his heart.

He had a dream . This dream was to be the king of the poets all over the worlds.
To write for the hearts the heart must suffer and feel . the heart must write from his depth.
Amro our hero was admired by a lot of ladies they wanted only to read and enjoy his poems. They asked him to write them a lot of poetry as they know that the poetry is the future and they will live in his poems many centuries after History.
sometimes he did ,sometimes he did not till he met his sweet second sweet half . Her name was Layla . She was older than him she loved him more than words could tell , more than liberty and life.

She found herself very happy and her sad time became a wonderful time with her young new love.
This lady tasted the true sweet love and did her best to make her new young man that is our hero Mr Amro very happy.
The queen of our poet had 2 wonderful daughters She got them with her former husband. They live in her heart in a palace next to the villa of our poet. Our poet tried many times to travel to her to meet her, to live with her and to marry her .She told him I love you and I will love you but no meeting for ever.

He told her on face book I will come to you and I have your address so soon you will find me before your door. She told him I will leave my house and she did. Layla left her house away to avoid his meeting and his great love that made her very happy lady. Her heart asked her to wait him ,to meet him and live with him where there is happiness and enjoyment she ordered her heart to stop talking .
The kind lovely heart was very sad and cried may days to make her wait the poet and live happily with it but in vain, Layla was afraid of something so she left .

After a month layla returned to her house again to found her love the great poet was killed in a car accident and no one could not know who is he in May 12,3030. Layla knew him and said I love you but I will not marry you.
عبداللطيف أحمد فؤاد غير متصل   الرد مع إقتباس
غير مقروءة 04-11-2012, 01:20 PM   #2
ARGOUN
مشرف الاطلال و المسطلين

الصورة الرمزية لـ ARGOUN

تاريخ التّسجيل: May 2001
الإقامة: الله يداوي .. انا بابا حراشي
المشاركات: 381
إرسال رسالة عبر  AIM إلى ARGOUN إرسال رسالة عبر MSN إلى ARGOUN
Thumbs up

great
no way for the others
u r the best
غير مقروءة 18-02-2013, 10:41 PM   #3
عبداللطيف أحمد فؤاد
عضو مميّز

تاريخ التّسجيل: May 2008
الإقامة: مصر
المشاركات: 849
إفتراضي

اشكرك من نبض حروفى
عبداللطيف أحمد فؤاد غير متصل   الرد مع إقتباس
المشاركة في الموضوع

عدد الأعضاء الذي يتصفحون هذا الموضوع : 1 (0 عضو و 1 ضيف)

خيارات الموضوع بحث في هذا الموضوع
بحث في هذا الموضوع:

بحث متقدم
طريقة العرض

قوانين المشاركة