العودة   حوار الخيمة العربية > القسم الثقافي > صالون الخيمة الثقافي

« آخـــر الـــمـــشـــاركــــات »
         :: نظرات في رِسَالَةٌ فِي الصُّوفِيَّةِ وَالْفُقَرَاءِ (آخر رد :رضا البطاوى)       :: ابونا عميد عباد الرحمن (آخر رد :عبداللطيف أحمد فؤاد)       :: قراءة في مقال مخاطر من الفضاء قد تودي بالحضارة إلى الفناء (آخر رد :رضا البطاوى)       :: نظرات في كتاب من أحسن الحديث خطبة إبليس في النار (آخر رد :رضا البطاوى)       :: نظرات فى بحث وعي النبات (آخر رد :رضا البطاوى)       :: نظرات في بحث أهل الحديث (آخر رد :رضا البطاوى)       :: قراءة في كتاب إنسانيّة محمد(ص) (آخر رد :رضا البطاوى)       :: الى هيئة الامم المتحدة للمرأة,اعتداء بالضرب على ماجدات العراق في البصرة (آخر رد :اقبـال)       :: المهندس ابراهيم فؤاد عبداللطيف (آخر رد :عبداللطيف أحمد فؤاد)       :: نظرات في مقال احترس من ذلك الصوت الغامض (آخر رد :رضا البطاوى)      

المشاركة في الموضوع
خيارات الموضوع بحث في هذا الموضوع طريقة العرض
غير مقروءة 23-05-2015, 10:22 PM   #1
عبداللطيف أحمد فؤاد
عضو مميّز

تاريخ التّسجيل: May 2008
الإقامة: مصر
المشاركات: 849
إفتراضي Vitamin u

Vitamin u Love River and Passion Sea.

My cheerful supportive flower
Your caring loving gardener is very ill and I am visiting the doctor
The doctor says you need vitamin u
He is writing me the different kinds of vitamin u
2-
The first kind of vitamin u is to kiss you millions kisses per hour while we take shower
Millions kisses per hour while we are eating or watching TV or leading the Kingdom of lovers
The second kind is to hug you twenty hours a day
The third kind is to dance with me on the love theatre in a secret golden island
The fourth kind is singing the old songs at our simple nest in a magic tree in a holy land
The fifth kind of vitamin u is to draw my pictures on the sand of the beaches.
The sixth kind is to write for the beauty of my body poems
The seventh kind of vitamin u is to build countries of gold for me in your heart
The eighth kind of vitamin u is to dance on love theatre under the passion sea with me and the all the website and channels are recording us
Where all the birds and flowers come by bus
Where all the fruits live for us
4-
The ninth kind of this new vitamin is to get the families of Obama and David Cameron to dance for us.
The tenth kind of vitamin u is to get the families of Italy and Denmark to dance for us.
The eleventh kind is to write the biggest book to describe the beauty of my deep eyes.
The twelfth kind of vitamin u is to tell me historic stories under our blanket
Written by the Egyptian international poet
Abdellatif Ahmed Fouad
Ghazala Senbellawan Dakhlya Egypt
22/5/2015
عبداللطيف أحمد فؤاد غير متصل   الرد مع إقتباس
المشاركة في الموضوع

عدد الأعضاء الذي يتصفحون هذا الموضوع : 1 (0 عضو و 1 ضيف)

خيارات الموضوع بحث في هذا الموضوع
بحث في هذا الموضوع:

بحث متقدم
طريقة العرض

قوانين المشاركة